To Our Dear Valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. As we get back to our normal routine, we wanted to keep you informed on how your next visit will be like at Smiles by Design Dentistry. Although many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Please take a moment and watch this quick video as you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask for some health screening questions.
- To avoid crowds and maintain social distancing, patients will be asked to wait for their appointment in their vehicle until our staff notifies you to enter the office. Our waiting room is closed until further notice so patients must show up to their appointment alone.
- All patients are required to complete forms and registration online prior to their appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times.
- Patients will be required to wear a face mask to their appointment and use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Our staff will administer patient health questionnaires and body temperature checks at the front office prior to bringing you into a treatment room. If you have a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or any symptoms of illness listed by the CDC, you’ll be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- All of our team members will also be screened daily.
- We ask all patients to use contactless payment or credit cards for all transactions. Cash and checks will not be accepted at this time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Maye Lazaar and Team
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: